Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Friends @ School

By Eli Ebel, age 6 1/2

My best friend is Ty. My second best friend is Brayden because they are like my brothers. My teacher is very nice, her name is Mrs. Mehmen. My worst best friend is Keegan. He is not very nice. My carpet spots were purple, blue and green. My table spot colors were red, orange, yellow and blue. The table I had been at the most was the yellow and orange table.

My favorite center in Kindergarten was blocks. My favorite thing to eat at snack time is fruit snacks, birthday treats and donuts.

My favorite jokes at school are April Fool's joke and other jokes. My favorite joke is I have a hundred dollars in my backpack right now. Would you be quit already, I am trying concentrate and learn.

Sometimes my table wins a lot of table points.

My third best friend is Noah. Mrs. Liu is very nice. She is going to be my first grade teacher. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Love it and you, Eli! Grandma wants more!